Tuesday 16 June 2015

580 (47) On a certain occasion, the Lord said to me, I am more deeply wounded by the small imperfections of chosen souls than by the sins of those living in the world.


It made me very sad that chosen souls make Jesus suffer, and Jesus told me, These little imperfections are not all. I will reveal to you a secret of My Heart: what I suffer from chosen souls. Ingratitude in return for so many graces is My Heart‟s constant food, on the part of [such] a chosen soul.
Their love is lukewarm, and My Heart cannot bear it; these souls force Me to
reject them. Others distrust My goodness and have no desire to experience
that sweet intimacy in their own hearts, but go in search of Me, off in the
distance, and do not find Me. This distrust of My goodness hurts Me very
much. If My death has not convinced you of My love, what will? Often a soul
wounds Me mortally, and then no one can comfort Me. (48) They use My
graces to offend Me. There are souls who despise My graces as well as all
the proofs of My love. They do not wish to hear My call, but proceed into the
abyss of hell. The loss of these souls plunges Me into deadly sorrow. God
though I am, I cannot help such a soul because it scorns Me; having a free164 will, it can spurn Me or love Me. You, who are the dispenser of My mercy, tell all the world about My goodness, and thus you will comfort My Heart. 581 I will tell you most when you converse with Me in the depths of your heart. Here, no one can disturb My actions. Here, I rest as in a garden enclosed.