Thursday 23 March 2017

353 When Mother left for the chapel and I stayed to set the room in order, I heard these words:


Tell all the sisters that I demand that they live in the spirit of faith towards 110 the superiors at this present time. I begged my confessor to release me from this duty. 354 As I was talking to a certain person who was to paint the image but, for certain reasons, was not painting it, I heard this voice in my soul: I want her to be more obedient. I understood that our efforts, no matter how great, are not pleasing to god if they do not bear the seal of obedience; I am speaking about a religious soul. O God, how easy it is to know Your will in the convent! We religious have God‟s will set clearly before our eyes from morning till night, and in moments of uncertainty we have our superiors through whom God speaks.