Saturday 20 August 2016

540 In the evening when I was writing, I heard a voice in my cell which said,


“Do not leave this Congregation; have mercy upon yourself, such great sufferings are in store for you.” When I looked in the direction of the voice, I saw nothing, and I continued to write. Suddenly, I heard a noise and the words: “When you leave, we will destroy you. Do not torture us.” I glanced around and saw many ugly monsters. So I mentally made the Sign of the Cross and they disappeared immediately. How terribly ugly Satan is! The poor damned souls that have to keep him company! Just the sight of him is more disgusting than all the torments of hell. 541 A short time later, I heard this voice in my soul: Do not fear anything; nothing will happen to you against My will. After these words of the Lord, a strange power entered my soul. I rejoiced greatly that God is so good.