Tuesday 12 April 2016

415 Saturday. During Vespers, I saw the Lord Jesus radiant as the sun, in a bright garment,

 and He said to me,May your heart be joyful. And great joy flooded me, and I was penetrated with God's presence, which for the soul, is a treasure beyond words. 416 When the image was displayed, 94 I saw a sudden movement of the hand of Jesus, as He made a large sign of the cross. In the evening of the same day, when I had gone to bed, I saw the image going over the town, and the town was covered with what appeared to be a mesh and nets. As Jesus passed, He cut through all the nets and finally made a large sign of the cross and disappeared. I saw myself surrounded by a multitude of malicious figures burning with hatred for me. Various threats came from their lips, but none of them touched me. After a moment, this apparition vanished, but for a long time I could not get to sleep.