Tuesday 30 June 2015

531 Then I heard these words in my soul: Your purpose and that of your companions is to unite yourselves with Me as closely as possible;


through love You will reconcile earth with heaven, you will soften the just anger of God, and you will plead for mercy for the world. I place in your care two pearls very precious to My Heart: these are the souls of priests and religious. You will pray particularly for them; their power will come from your diminishment. You will join prayers, fasts, mortifications, labors (9) and all sufferings to My prayer, fasting, mortifications, labors and sufferings and then they will have power before My Father. 532 After Holy Communion, I saw the Lord Jesus, who said these words to me:Today, penetrate into the spirit of My poverty and arrange everything in sucha way that the most destitute will have no reason to envoy you. I find pleasure, not in large buildings and magnificent structures, but in a pure and humble heart.