Monday 8 May 2017

344 One evening as I entered my cell, I saw the Lord Jesus exposed in the monstrance under the open sky, as it seemed.


At the feet of Jesus I saw my confessor, and behind him a great number of the highest ranking ecclesiastics, clothed in vestments the like of which I had never seen except in this vision; and behind them, groups of religious from various orders; and further still I saw enormous crowds of people, which extended far beyond my vision. I saw the two rays coming out from the host, as in the image, closely united but not intermingled; and they passed through the hands of my confessor, and then through the hands of the clergy and from their hands to the people, and then they returned to the host…. And at that moment I saw myself once again in the cell which I had just entered.