Tuesday 3 November 2015

1626 The Lord said to me, I am taking you into My school for the whole of Lent.


I want to teach you how to suffer. I answered, “With You, Lord, I am ready for everything.” And I heard a voice. You are allowed to drink from the cup from which I drink. I give you that exclusive privilege today….. 1627 (20) Today I felt the Passion of Jesus in my whole body, and the Lord gave me knowledge of the conversion of certain souls. 1628 During Holy Mass, I saw Jesus stretched out on the Cross, and He said to me, My pupil, have great love for those who cause you suffering. Do good to those who hate you. I answered, “O my Master, You see very well that I feel no love for them, and that troubles me.” Jesus answered, It is not always within your power to control your feelings. You will recognize that you have love if, after having experienced annoyance and contradiction, you do not lose your peace, but pray for those who have made you suffer and wish them well