Saturday 8 August 2015

594 One evening, one of the deceased sisters, who had already visited me a few times, appeared to me.

1

The first time I had seen her, she had been in great suffering, and then gradually these sufferings had diminished; this time she was radiant with happiness, and she told me she was already in heaven. She told me that God had tried (58) our house with tribulation because Mother General [Michael] had given in to doubts, not believing what I had said about this soul. And further, as a sign that she only now was in heaven, God would bless our house. Then she came closer to me, embraced me sincerely and said, “I must go now.” I understood how closely the three stages of a soul‟s life are bound together; that is to say, life on earth, in purgatory and in heaven [the Communion of Saints].