Wednesday 17 June 2015

1109 + 30. This is the day for the renewal of vows. Immediately upon my awakening, God‟s presence enveloped me, and I felt I was a child of God.

Divine love was poured into my soul, and God gave me to see how everything depended on His will. He spoke these words to me: I want to grant a complete pardon to the souls that will go to Confession and receive Holy Communion on the Feast of My mercy. Then he said to me, My daughter, fear nothing. I am always with you, even if it seems to you that I am not. Your humility draws Me down from My lofty throne, and I unite Myself closely with you. 1110 29 [April 1937]. The Lord gave me to know about the disputes 192 that were going on in the Vatican concerning this Feast. The dignitary Pacelli did much work on this. 


✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞

Pictures - Divine Mercy Shrine in Kraków, Poland is dedicated to the Divine Mercy devotion, as the resting place of Saint Faustina Kowalska, canonized on April 30, 2000. Basilica is located in the District of Łagiewniki at St. Faustyna Street. Two Popes have visited the shrine and millions of pilgrims from around the world continue to visit it every year. Link